Information regarding cookies
Due to the mentioned modification to the “Law of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce” (LSSICE), established by Royal Decree 13/2012, going into effect, it is mandatory to obtain the user’s express consent for all web pages that use unnecessary cookies before browsing on those pages.
What are cookies?
Cookies and other similar technologies, such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors and ensure the site works properly.
By using these devices, the web server is allowed to remember some information about users, such as their preferences for viewing pages from that server, their name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
Cookies affected and excluded by the legislation
According to the EU directive, the following cookies require the user’s informed consent: cookies for analytics, advertising, and affiliation. Those of a technical nature, those needed for the website to function properly, and those needed to provide services expressly requested by the user are exempt.
Types of cookies
- Technical cookies: these allow the user to browse a webpage, platform, or application and use different options or services therein.
- Analytical cookies: these allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse user behaviour on the websites they are linked to. The information collected with this type of cookie is used to measure activity on websites, applications, and platforms and create browsing profiles for users of these websites, applications, and platforms to bring about improvements based on analysing use data generated by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: these make it possible to manage any advertising spaces included on the website, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided as efficiently as possible, based on criteria such as the content published or the frequency with which adverts are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these collect information about the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting) to enable managing the advertising spaces in the most efficient way possible that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a web page, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Social cookies: these are established by social media platforms on the services to enable sharing content with one’s friends and networks. Social media platforms can track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages seen on other services that a user visits.
- Affiliate cookies: these enable track visits from other websites with which the site establishes a contract of affiliation (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: these store encrypted information to prevent the data they store from being vulnerable to malicious third-party attacks.
- Site cookies: Those sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain managed by the webmaster and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those sent to the user’s computer terminal from a computer or domain not managed by the webmaster, but by another entity which processes the data obtained through the cookies.
PER EXPIRATION PERIOD:
- Session cookies: this type of cookie is designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a website.
- Persistent cookies: with this type of cookie, data continues to be stored in the browser and can be accessed and processed for a period determined by the party responsible for the cookie, which may range from a few minutes to several years.
Processing personal data
SOLUCIONES EN DESARROLLO Y MEDIO AMBIENTE, S.L. is the party responsible for processing the Interested Party’s personal data and notifies them that this data will be handled per the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, dated April 27, 2016 ( GDPR), for which the following information on processing is provided:
Processing purposes: as specified in the section regarding the cookies on this website.
Legitimacy of processing: with the Interested Party’s consent (Art. 6.1 GDPR).
Criteria for data conservation: as specified in the section on cookies used on the web page.
Data sharing: data will not be shared with third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the Interested Party:
– The right to withdraw consent at any time.
– The right to access, modify, transfer, or delete one’s own data and to limit or oppose its processing.
– The right to file a claim with the Inspection Authority (www.aepd.es) if processing is found not to comply with current regulations.
Contact information for exercising these rights:
SOLUCIONES EN DESARROLLO Y MEDIO AMBIENTE, S.L. C/ García Lovera, 2. 1º B – 14002 Cordoba (Cordoba). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies used on this website
This panel offers options for configuring the cookies that the website can install in the browser, except for technical or functional cookies needed for browsing and using the different options or services offered.
The selected cookies indicate that the user authorises installation in their browser and data processing under the conditions outlined in the Cookies Policy.
The user can select or deselect these, depending on whether they want to accept or reject the installation of cookies.
Cookies controlled by the webmaster
TECHNICAL AND FUNCTIONAL
|ecoavantis.com||cookie_notice_accepted||Cookie needed for using the website’s services and options||in one year|
|ecoavantis.com||qtrans_front_language||Cookie needed for using the website’s services and options||in one year|
|gstatic.com||CONSENT||Google cookie consent tracker||in 17 years|
|ecoavantis.com||_ga||ID utiliza para identificar a los usuarios||in 2 years|
|ecoavantis.com||_gid||ID used to identify users for 24 hours after their most recent activity||in 20 hours|
Third-party services are beyond the webmaster’s control. Providers may modify their service conditions, purpose, and use for cookies, etc. at any time.
External providers on this website:
|HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER|
|Delete cookies from the device||Cookies that are already on a device can be removed by deleting browser history, thereby deleting cookies from all websites visited. However, some saved information may also be lost (for example, login details or website preferences).|
|Manage site-specific cookies||To have more precise control over specific cookies from each site, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in the browser.|
|Blocking cookies||Though most modern browsers can be set up to prevent cookies from being installed on devices, that may require manually adjusting certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. Furthermore, certain services and features may not work properly (for example, profile logins).|
|HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS|
|Internet Explorer. Version 11||https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer|
|Firefox. Version 65.0.1||https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies|
|Safari Version 5.1||https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac|